Capri PRJ - Sandals - Charcoal
Discounted products are not eligible for returns or shopping credit points.
- 1 cm heels made from ethically harvested teak wood & treated with Tung Oil
- Signature 1 People recycled brass logo
- Slip-on style
- Double wide-cut straps
- Open toe
- Slim sole
- Embroidered 1 People logo on the insole in matching colour
- Eco-friendly insole materials
- Crafted from innovative and sustainable textile - Piñatex®
- Available in 2 colours - Charcoal and Canela
- GOTS certified dyed Piñatex®
- GRS certified Eco Suede
- Piñatex® (upper)
- Eco Suede (lining)
- Ultrasuede® (insole)
- Sustainable foam (insole)
- TPR (outsole)
- Teak wood (heels)
- Recycled brass (logo plate)
After use, wipe the shoes gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust. Then dampen the cloth with warm water and wipe again. Allow Piñatex® to dry naturally, away from direct sunlight and direct heating sources, such as heating vents that potentially can damage the material. To maintain the quality of the material, use a natural balm to moisturise and avoid cracks. Apply evenly on the material and rub with soft cloth. After the waxing, allow air drying for 24 hours.
Colour & Image Disclaimer
Although we try our best to maintain the integrity of the product's true dye and colour as seen on our images, please note that the lighting may cause a minor difference with the actual colour.