Lima LIM - Embroidered T-Shirt - Silica
Price is inclusive of tax and shipping
Wear inspiration in the form of a relaxed, undyed sustainable t-shirt. Boasting the simple but hefty spirit of togetherness on its embroidery, the t-shirt speaks to the brand's alignment with the people and the planet. It has been consciously designed with the PYRATEX® upcycled fabrics, which utilises 50% solar-powered energy during its mechanical recycling process.
- Relaxed fit t-shirt
- Dropped shoulders
- Made with raw upcycled fabric
- Ribbed crew neck
- Undyed fabric
- Embroidery on chest (tone on tone)
- Comes in foldable packaging from 100% waste papers
- PYRATEX® upcycled 7, made with upcycled cotton from post-industrial textile waste
- Material certifications: STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, GRS, Higg Index, OCS 100
- PYRATEX® upcycled 7 composition: 50% organic cotton; 50% upcycled cotton
- Fabric is not dyed—it remains true to its natural colour
- 1 People signature logo made of Zamak
- Produced in Portugal
Machine wash at 40°C (delicate wash). Do not bleach. Avoid spin-drying. Cool ironing. Can be dry cleaned.
Colour & Image Disclaimer
Although we try our best to maintain the integrity of the product's true dye and colour as seen on our images, please note that the lighting may cause a minor difference with the actual colour.
Eva wears size S (Height 170 cm, Bust 88 cm, Waist 67 cm, Hip 94 cm)