- Regular fit classic silk blouse
- Shirt collar with stand
- Long sleeves with slit hem cuff openings
- Hidden button-down placket
- 1 People brass shank button as the first top button
- The buttons are Eco-rozo, recycled buttons made from tagua waste
- 1 People brass logo at back
- Made in Solo, Indonesia
- bluesign® certified silk & dyeing
100% regenerated silk - bluesign® certified luxurious mulberry silk fabric that brings positive environmental impact. Produced from regenerative farming methods, that achieve comprehensive and sustainable conservation of the atmosphere, water and soil.
Highly recommend drying clean this blouse. You can also hand wash in cold water with mild soap and with similar colours. Do not bleach and to avoid wrinkles, line dry in the shade. We kindly ask that you only warm iron if needed.
Colour & Image Disclaimer
Although we try our best to maintain the integrity of the product's true dye and colour as seen on our images, please note that the lighting may cause a minor difference with the actual colour.
Leticia wears size S (Height 170 cm, Bust 76 cm, Waist 60 cm, Hip 91 cm)