Face Mask - Charcoal
Price is inclusive of tax and shipping
1 People Fashion Face Mask
Designed to be a fashion accessory of everyday life, 1 People's fashion masks come in black and navy blue to fit all kinds of outfits & looks.
With attention to human's facial structure, its minimalistic style is made to aesthetically grace the face of the user in a functional yet comfortable way.
- Removable PM 2.5 filter
- 1 People signature pleated logo, made in brass
- Decorative panel cut on the side to enhance facial structure
- Top ribbon wire to help close gaps around the nose
- Adjustable ear loops with ring & slider (matching colour with the logo)
- Outer line fabric made of natural-dyed linen
- The lining is made of natural-dyed Modal fabric
As the product is made of hard-processed natural elements, please hand-wash the product with cold water and do not use bleach. Also, please wash the filter separately to avoid the colour of the mask run into the filter. When dried outside, please make sure to hang the mask in a shaded area.
- Face masks are not designed or intended to prevent, mitigate, treat, diagnose or cure any disease or health condition, including COVID-19/Coronavirus
- Face masks are intended for general public use only. They are non-sterile and are not intended for use in any clinical or surgical setting
- Face masks are not surgical masks, personal protective equipment, or filtering respirators
- Masks should not be used by, or placed on, anyone with skin sensitivities or anyone who has trouble breathing or who is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance
- The decision to use this mask is solely your own
- This product is not a medical device
- Due to hygienic reasons, our masks cannot be returned when the warranty seal is broken
- Keep away from children under the age of 10, only can be used under parents guidance
Colour & Image Disclaimer
Although we try our best to maintain the integrity of the product's true dye and colour as seen on our images, please note that the lighting may cause a minor difference with the actual colour.