Warranty of 1 People Products in Global Scope
1 People Apparel and Accessories Warranty Policy
- 1 People warrants all apparel to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of 3 years from the original date of purchase.
- The apparel & accessories warranty covers defect of workmanship and materials but does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colours and material through time, exposure or extensive use.
- If a 1 People product is found to be defective after inspection by a warranty technician.
- 1 People will repair or replace the product with an existing comparable model at the technician’s discretion.
- 1 People is not liable for any damages, losses and/or costs incurred resulting from the loss or usage of our products.
Limited Warranty Policy Limitations
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt.
- All warranty claims returned must have a prior return authorization.
- Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty.
E-mail the warranty department to obtain Warranty Authorization:
- 1 People warranty issues email [email protected]
- Emailing: please include pictures of the item, picture of the proof of purchase, warranty description, customer address and phone number. After contacting the warranty department, Ship your warranty promptly! Include a copy of the original receipt.
- 1 People is not liable for any items lost in transit. Additionally, customers are responsible for all tracking information on return shipments.
- Indonesia Head office - Jalan Plawa No 57x, Seminyak, Kuta, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Limitation of Liability
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY NATIONAL LAWS, THE PRESENT WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES. 1 People SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF CHANCE OR PROFITS, LOSS OF SAVINGS OR REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT OR ANY ASSOCIATED FACILITIES, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF ANY SUBSTITUTE EQUIPMENT OR FACILITIES, DOWNTIME, THE CLAIMS OF ANY THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING CUSTOMERS, AND INJURY TO PROPERTY, RESULTING FROM THE PURCHASE OR USE OF THE PRODUCT OR ARISING FROM BREACH OF THE WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, EVEN IF 1 People KNEW OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES. 1 People SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DELAY IN RENDERING SERVICE UNDER THE WARRANTY, OR LOSS OF USE DURING THE PERIOD THAT THE PRODUCT IS BEING REPAIRED.